Globalsat TR-102 GSM / GPRS / GPS personal tracker with 3 preset dial & SMS panic buttons (GLOBALSAT TR-102)
The GlobalSat TR-102 is a personal remote positioning device with built-in GPS and GSM modules. It is compact and portable. It can transmit the longitude and latitude coordinates to your cell phone by the short message service, it can also transmit the longitude and latitude coordinates to your personal computer over the internet using GPRS this can then be displayed using map software.
There are three speed-dial keys and one emergency key on the Globalsat TR-102. You can use these features for protecting and searching for children and old people. You can use it as a security device to track anything that needs remote monitoring.
• GPS/GPRS personal locator.
• GSM/SMS/GPRS communication.
• Omni-directional high sensitivity GPS antenna which can receive GPS signal from all direction.
• New technology and latest SiRF Star III chipset! Excellent for fixing the position even at a weak signal status.
• Remote command control via mobile phones and/or through online software.
• Receive phone calls to have two way communications.
• It can filter incoming calls for up to 10 phone numbers. Only these 10 numbers can call in to the TR-102's and check its position.
• Monitors can track the person without interfering him, LIVE! Real-Time tracking!
• Locate the tracker by just clicking a button in the supplied PC software or through a mobile phone via short messaging system (SMS).
• 3 quick dialing buttons for preset phone numbers.
• Works worldwide! Support 4-frequency GSM 850/900/1800/1900 MHz and GPRS class 12.
• SOS button send out exact location for immediate rescue/action.
• Independent SOS (emergency) button which will send GPS location information via SMS for up to 3 preset numbers (it can be 3 sets of different numbers than the 3 sets of quick dialing numbers).
• Device can be connecting to PC by using a USB cable for setup the arguments (package comes with mini USB cable when you purchase the device).
• Report device holder's position at a preset time interval. For example: send back location information at everyday's 5:00 P.M. when children are out of school.
• Low battery notification before the battery dies out!
If you do not want to purchase our mapping software or to pay for monthly fees on call center services, you could easily use free Google Earth mapping software to check the location of TR-102 (instructions on how to check TR-102's location with Google Earth will be included in TR-102's user manual).
Professional central control software, supporting the operating system such as Windows 98 /2000 /XP, also supporting up to 5 sets of tracking function at the same time by using the GPRS mode.