Micronet Network Storage Adapter (MICRONET SP811)
Micronet SP811 Network Storage Adapter is the value-added equipment that allows you to fulfill file-sharing needs within a small office/home office (SOHO) environment. With two USB ports, SP811 provide you the easiest and fastest way to expand your data storage.
SP811 can be used in a multi-platform network environment which includes Windows, Mac and Linux, making it suitable for the network environments with many applications. It also provides very convenient way for users to access the files through Web browser, FTP server and Windows “my network place”.
- Provide one 10/100Mbps Ethernet LAN port (support Auto MDI/MDIX).
- Support two USB storage devices in reading/writing with EXT3, FAT32 file format.
- Support DHCP client for automatically IP assignment.
- Support IP and MAC address filtering for Ethernet access.
- Provide disk format and scan disk functions.
- Provide download assistance and automatically backup with predefined schedule.
- Support one touch backup button to copy files from USB 2 to USB 1.
- Embed FTP Server for up to 8 concurrent clients to transfer files conveniently
- Support Samba server for up to 8 concurrent clients to retrieve files across different OS.
- Embed Web Server for user to construct the web site easily.
- Embed USB printer server for sharing network printer.
- Provide web-based user interface for easy management.
- Compatible with Windows 98/ME/NT/2000/XP, Mac OS X and Linux.
- Support UPnP for Windows XP for peer-to-peer network connectivity
- Provide PNMD and EZIP utility for advanced management function.
- Firmware upgradeable for further function enhancement.
SP811: Network Storage Adapter with 2 USB ports (Please Check Availability)