SHIPPING IN UK & WORLDWIDE
1. Delivery is charged at £5.50 for most Mainland UK addresses for small low value items. High value items will be charged at £10.00 and delivered via courier service to provide full tracability of goods and will need a signature and time of delivery. European and Worldwide deliveries will be desptached via UPS Express Service and will generally take 2-3 days from the shipping date.
2. Deliveries will normally be made within 3-5 days; a signature will be required. You will be advised of any delay or if the item is no longer available.
1. Please contact us on +44 (0) 207 096 8420 and speak to one of our representatives to obtain an authorised RMA number.
2. Please return the goods in the original packaging. Hard drives etc. must be packed in full antistatic envelopes with adequate packaging. RMA numbers must be clearly marked on the shipping advice.
3. Goods in inadequate packing and/or lack of a valid RMA number will not be accepted by PC, and will invalidate any warranty claims.
4. Goods must be returned with a full written description of any fault. Phrases such as faulty, suspect or does not work are not acceptable and will delay turnaround.
5. Returned units will be tested as near to the fault conditions as possible as those described on the returns form. If the information provided is insufficient or inaccurate basic tests will be performed and the unit will be returned with No Fault Found.
Any item found damaged through misuse or incorrect installation will be subject to a chargeable repair.
6. Returned goods will be repaired or replaced at Xomobo Ltd absolute discretion, as soon as possible, the targeted turnaround time is 14 days subject to availability of parts. However, we do in all instances attempt to turn around customer products as quickly as possible subject to adequate testing and parts availability. Some goods will be subject to the manufacturers warranty procedures and we will notify cutomers of their terms and conditions.