Teltonika RUT100 (HSDPA router) mobile router with aluminium case (TELTONIKA RUT100)
- Internal 3G/EDGE/GPRS modem with up to 7.2 Mbps downlink and 384 kbps uplink. No external cards required for 3G connection.
- VPN (IPsec, PPTP, OpenVPN) allows secure site-to-site communication. No additional VPN router required.
- High speed 54Mbps 802.11b/g wireless network. No need to drill holes or run Ethernet cabling to set up your network.
- Advanced secure wireless network with Wi-Fi Protected Access™ (WPA/WPA2).
- Built-in DHCP Server reduces system administration workload.
- 10/100 BASE-T with auto MDIX. No need for crossover cables.
- Simple router configuration using aWeb browser. No need to install additional software.
- Firmware upgrade via Web-based GUI.
- Simplified Power over Ethernet (PoE). No need for an AC power plug for the router. Not compliant with IEEE 802.3af standard.
The Mobile Router is an ideal solution for providing secure global communications to your systems, machines or remote networks. Using Teltonika mobile router there are no distance limitations, for remote site monitoring!
All you need to get connected is the Teltonika Mobile Router and SIM card from mobile internet service provider. Router includes quick and easy configuration wizard. The wizard step by step will help to set up 3G settings and create local wireless network within minutes. Built in firewall protects local network PC’s from intruders. The router by default is configured as DHCP server so that for wired connection your PC’s are configured automatically.
For the remote site management or remote access to the office local network it is essential to provide the ability to securely share applications and data between distant offices. Router includes build in IPsec VPN client and OpenVPN allowing creating distant and secure site to site communication. If user already has a PC with PPTP or IPSec VPN client software , router supports pass-through and is NAT-Traversal for the IPsec and PPTP data packets.